Another wonderful interview with Rachel Brown the Director of Project Development at Touch a Life. A powerful organization that is helping to bring hope and life to so many children throughout Ghana, Vietnam and other areas. Take a listen and get involved and please share with another, as well. Thank You
A powerful message from Pastor Kelly James concerning Keeping our eyes on Jesus, no matter the circumstances and the steps that it takes to walk the tightrope of life, no matter the situations or circumstances. Enjoy and please share with others
The personal testimony of Ginger Lento the Director of Sonshine Lighthouse
The Inaugural program for "Life Change W/ Dr. Karl" Hosted by Kenneth Mitchell.
- How old should a person be to vote in governmental elections?
- What is the leading killer in the U.S.?
- What revolution did Jesus start?
- Why did Jesus come to Earth?
- What percentage of the U.S. will struggle with a significant Behavioral Health(Addiction or Mental Health) issue in their lifetime?
Another powerful message from Evang. Matthew Long from 1 Corinthians Ch. 13 on Love.. Love is not Proud. We need to exercise the humiliation muscle. We need to learn to say "I was wrong" we need to proclaim "I am Sorry" and we need to ask "Please forgive me" and then to tell..."I Love You" others scripture reference to: Proverbs 13, Romans 12: 16, and 1 John 1:7 Enjoy and please share with others...